Saturday 23 May 2009

BEEN SO BUSY... & CRICKET BATS

Well, you all know why there hasn't been any blogging from me recently.
It's been hard work taking abuse on the doorstep.
To misquote the then Sir Geoffrey Howe, I feel as if I'm on the 18th green, only to find that my putter has been stolen by the "Professionals" and I can't hole out.
I don't blame people for feeling sore.
The bleating self-justification that we've heard from certain MPs makes ME wonder what planet these soi-disant "Representatives" occupy.
Anyway - i'm still enjoying the campaign hugely.
Great to meet so many people, and who knows? we could still win this!
And talking of bats, (well - I did almost quote Lord Howe) here's a bit of light relief.
Must declare an interest of sorts: the inventor of the Mongoose Cricket Bat is my stepbrother!
Enjoy...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/twenty20/5370046/Mongoose-cricket-bat-set-to-take-Twenty20-by-storm.html

No comments:

Post a Comment