Saturday 19 September 2009

LUCKY T-SHIRT & CANINE MASCOT



AS you can see in the pic, it was cold and windy; but at least it was dry.


I printed the T shirt the night before, using software "negotiated" as part of a PC World deal, when I bought my first computer ten years ago.


Really rather impressed, as the S/W was about the least intuitive I have come across...


Even more impressed was getting the transfer from its paper to the T-shirt.

It entailed my first ironing of the year!!!


The back ( which you can't see) is even better, and it certainly caught the eye!


I won the election - thanks to all of my wonderful supporters and advisers.

So I am now Councillor - Elect for Central Ward, Shaftesbury.


Thanks also to Justin Elesmore - my opponent - who was extremely courteous throughout.


... and NO.


I will NOT be running for mayor next year!


Great to have increased female representation on the Council by 100% - ie from 1 to 2!!




No comments:

Post a Comment