Tuesday 3 March 2009

DELIVERY NETWORK...





You know, Casserole and Apricot,I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...
Jules (Campaign Manager for Shaftesbury)literally blew in this evening.
Our first mailing delivered, another about to hit the diary.
So Jules and I have been working out our delivery network.
Thanks to all the fantastically generous offers of help, it wasn't as difficult as he had feared.
I (naturally!) knew it was all going to be OK; but it's Jules' job to anticipate and expect problems.
He's the rudder and I'm the sail - or something.
So far, we have about 70% of Shaftesbury covered, without putting anyone's health at risk or demanding hours of trudging the streets.
so the wind continues to howl round the house, making me fear for the roof and worry about all the beautiful trees in the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment