Sunday 8 March 2009

THIS WEEK...

Loads in the diary this week and I'm really looking forward to reporting back to you as we go along...
Taunton tomorrow for Women's Week event.
Taunton again on Wednesday - luckily sharing lifts both times - for South West Regional Seniors Forum committee meeting (I'm the Press Officer, so will use shiny new blue netbook in "real time" to write hot-off-the-press articles for our Regional news agencies.
It's a real lobbying powerhouse, so will have to keep wits about me...
Thursday - a bit nearer thankfully - an interactive conference on Community Day care.
the longer we can help our elderly folk to retain independence, the better, from every possible point of view. Social, financial, mental health, PHYSICAL health...!
(Sorry - I know it's one of my no-brainer hobby horses)
On Friday, it's the NDCA CWG AGM. of which more later.
Looking forward to light relief on Friday evening - quiz night & shepherds pie at the Legion.
I'll keep you and the blog posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment