Monday 16 March 2009

SOME HIGH/LOW LIGHTS


Somewhere between the nadir of dropping my mobile down the loo and the euphoria of being in the winning team at the annual Shaftesbury Quiz in aid of Cancer Relief (Pic above) there must be a happy medium.

Probably my putting yesterday.

it shouldn't be that difficult, should it?

it's a little ball and a comparatively big hole.

so why always so erratic?

I always put it down to astigmatism and my inability to see a straight line.

Thank goodness I don't drink...

But who could be too downhearted with this amazing weather.

Huge sympathy to those of you who are ill at the moment and missing the glorious sunshine.

It's such a tonic - and it's FREE!

Enough Polyanna prattling.

Too much to do and the phone is ringing...

later....

No comments:

Post a Comment